Thursday, February 09, 2006

February 13th… Concert… Prince Paul… New Morning

Oh shit!
I won't be abble to be at this concert.
But who is Prince Paul? You would say.
He is one of these artists, who used my ears to let a permanent trace in my mind.

Few albums to explain myself.
He is the man behind 3 Feet High & Rising/De La Soul,
6 Feet Deep/Gravediggaz,
Stetsasonic, Handsome Boy Modelling School with Dan The Automator.
There is also his albums : A Prince Among Thieves (1999), Politics Of Business (2003).
If this still doesn't ring your bell, then I can't do nothing for ya…

His appearance are pretty rare in France and Europe. So if you are in Paris on the 13th of february, don't hesitate and go to the New Morning. He is also playing at the Jazz Café in London on the 15th of february, then he will disappear again.

Prince Paul en concert

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home